As a company, we’re on a mission to redefine ourselves and reinvest in our team members. Why? Because we know that the people of American Residential Warranty are the backbone of our company, and it’s important that we take care of them just as they do our clients. Our team members are critical to our success in reinventing our consumer experience, and in helping us to become the industry leader we attempt to be. As part of our renewed promise, you’ll be rewarded with the benefits, advancement opportunities and stability only a company with 7-years of proven success and experience can provide. Not to mention the satisfaction of loving your job. We hope you’ll consider joining us in our journey, and in turn discover a career where you can be proud of the success you achieve by doing things the right way for your customers – and you.
Available Job Postings
- INSIDE SALES – ALARM CLOSERS NEEDED
- As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for converting inbound calls into sales, this includes: discerning customer needs, answering questions about our products and services and quoting prices and terms to find the best fit of price and coverage for each customer.
- Hourly Base pay Plus Commission
- Monthly Bonuses
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Typical Earnings between $40-60k per year
- Flexible Shifts Available
As an Inside Sales Representative you must be motivated and able to multi task. Qualified candidates are energetic and enthusiastic, you must be able to communicate effectively and speak clearly over the phone. Ideal candidates preferably have experience in sales and good computer skills.
Additional requirements of the Representative role include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous sales experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must qualify for a Florida telemarketing license
- INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- We are a well established company driving alarm leads from our national television campaign and other campaigns. If you are looking for a REAL product to sell, from a 25-year old national corporation please contact us today. You must have sales experience, be a self-starter, and be able to stay focused to achieve desired results. We are currently expanding our Program and are looking for Qualified Closing Sales Reps to join our Team.
- Inbound Live Transfers
- Access to 48 States
- Complete Training
- Salary + commission. We pay every week!
- Benefits available after 90 days
- Reliable and willing to work required hours
- At least 1 year of production based call center experience
- Detail Oriented
- Basic computer proficiency (Excel, Word, Internet)
- Be able to speak clearly and professionally.
- Have a positive and upbeat attitude
- Must be able to work Daytime/Weekend/Evening Shifts as needed
- Able to start next week