As a real estate professional, you go all-out to deliver the highest service achievable, distinguish yourself in the marketplace and build business. An American Residential Warranty Plan can help you do all that – and more! That’s because a home protection plan from American Residential Warranty provides protection against unforeseen, covered repair costs for your clients and can spare you from the unnecessary overwhelming involvement after deals close. An American Residential Warranty Plan can also help guard your client’s largest investment, increase their appreciation and increase referrals for you.
How should I offer American Residential Warranty Plan to my Clients?
Your clients look to you for expert advice and guidance on all real estate matters. By recommending a home warranty plan, you express that you have their best interests at heart, even after the deal closes. You can tell your clients that purchasing an American Residential Warranty Plan is a wise choice whether they are buying a home or listing a home. Your clients will quickly realize that you care and want to help them shield their investment. They’ll be grateful for your willingness to go the distance for them.
Real Estate Home Warranty Plan
An American Residential Warranty Plan is a win-win solution for everyone involved in a real estate transaction.
For real estate professionals, an American Residential Warranty Plan may:
- Diminish post-closing involvement.
- Help you build business through improved referrals and satisfied clients.
- Help save time and allows you to center your attention on your next closing!
For buyers, an American Residential Warranty Plan may:
- Assists from unexpected, covered breakdown hassles.
- Gives access to the American Residential Warranty network of 30,000 qualified contractors.
- Makes requesting service easy either online or over the phone – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Easier Changeable plans, can upgrade or downgrade if needed.
For sellers, an American Residential Warranty Plan may:
- Boost buyer assurance.
- Help improve marketability of homes.
- Help remove concern about costly, covered repairs.
- Differentiate listings from others on the market.
- Add value to listings and help you to sell your homes faster.
- Help protect the home from extra unexpected expenses while it is on the market.